Beanstalk is hiring! If you enjoy a busy work day helping the hustle and bustle of busy families, then this job may be the perfect fit for you! Ideal candidates will have previous retail customer service experience, a positive attitude and a quality work ethic.
Our primary mission is providing a great experience for our customers! At our neighborhood children’s shop we are a team and our customers are our greatest assets. We are looking for a hard-working, responsible, friendly and committed individual with an eye for fashion and a skill for sales to join our team.
Ideal candidates will:
- Complete our job application on line or stop in for one
- Have a minimum of 1 year retail or general customer service experience
- Consignment or resale retail experience preferred but not required
- Love working with parents and kids
- Have the ability to consistently maintain a positive attitude
- Possess effective communication skills
- Have basic computer experience
- Value sustainability in the form of recycle, repurpose, resale and reuse
- Enjoy working as a team member and individually
- Have strong problem solving skills
- Actively participate in the day-to-day operations of the store
- Collaborate daily activities and store projects with other staff members
- Provide excellent customer service
- Operate point of sale & cash transactions in an accurate manner
- Perform opening & closing duties
- Oversee & maintain store inventory
- Act as store Key Holder, ensuring the safe operation & security of the store
- 20-40hrs per week
- Sales associate position starts at $11.25 per hour depending on experience
- Must be available weekdays and weekends
- Able to lift 40 pounds, stand on feet for up to 8 hrs, bend, reach and stoop to perform tasks consistently through out the day.
How to apply:
Please drop off or send a COVER LETTER telling us why you are a great fit along with your RESUME. Fill out our JOB APPLICATION. (Download Application Here) Specify “Retail Associate” in the subject line of your email. All requested info MUST be included to be considered.