Welcome to Beanstalk, a children’s consignment store.
Thank you for your interest in consigning with Beanstalk! As parents, we understand how quickly you can go through clothing, shoes and gear for your children.
We are here to make your life easier, as we help turn your gently used clothing and items into dollars you can put toward summer camps, lessons, trips or clothes for the next size up!
We look forward to meeting you and your little growing beans. See you soon!
Find the waiver form in the bottom left hand corner of this page.
Fill it out and submit to begin the consignment process.
When to visit us:
We are open 7 days a week! Bring in your items during regular business hours Tuesday through Saturday, no appointment needed. Please call ahead if you need to make other arrangements or if you have larger items to make sure we have room.
What to bring us:
Clothing, shoes, gear, toys and books. Please bring only up to 2 shopping bags or 1 bin/ikea blue bag per trip, however you may drop items by as many times per month as you like. Our customers’ preferences determine the items we select, so please understand that we may not accept everything you bring us.
Clothing: We accept clothing sizes preemie to 14 youth. We ask for current season clothes that are freshly washed and in excellent condition without stains, tears, odors or excessive wear. Please snap, zip and button all items. Customer favorites: Mini Boden, Tea Collection, Hanna Andersson, Crewcuts, Naartjie, Gap, Patagonia, PEEK, REI, Columbia, Janie and Jack, Organic brands…see more brands
Shoes: We accept up to youth size 5 (exceptions for rain/snow boots). We also carry sport cleats, tap shoes and ballet slippers too! Please give shoes a fresh wash (if they can be) or a quick wipe down. Customer favorites: See Kai Run, Keen, Stride Rite, Adidas, Nike, Croc, Native, Converse, Bogs, Uggs, Robeez, Saltwater, Tsukihoshi… see more brands
We take rainwear and rain boots year round! Please call if you have any questions about our seasonal schedule guidelines.
- Spring: January – March Fall: July – September
- Summer: April – June Winter: October – December
Toys and Books: Bring in your wooden toys, puzzles, games, musical instruments, Legos/Duplos, trains and cars, board books and story books. Please make sure all toys have their pieces and fresh batteries. Check that items are clean and free of recalls. Customer favorites: Plan Toys, Hape, Haba, Lego, Green Toys, Radio Flyer, Melissa & Doug… see more brands
Equipment and Gear: We accept a wide variety of gear for babies, kids and families in clean, excellent condition, with fresh working batteries and free of recalls including:
- Strollers (no older than 5 years), high chairs, booster seats and table chairs
- Bikes, tricycles, wagons and scooters
- Baby swings, bouncy chairs, Bumbos, ExerSaucers and Jumparoos
- Bassinets, co-sleepers, Pack’n Plays and baby safety-gates
- Bathtubs and potties, foam mats and activity mats (in original packaging)
- Bottles, bottle warmers and food & snack containers
- Boppy, Breast Friend, most popular slings and carriers
- Prefold diapers, pocket diapers and training pants
- Customer favorites: Stokke, BOB, Maclaren, Ergo, Moby, Skip Hop, Thirsties, gDiaper, Skuut, Strider, Radio Flyer, Phil & Teds… see more brands
Items we do NOT accept:
- Gear that has been damaged, has missing parts or has been recalled (Please check for recalls prior to bringing the item to us)
- Items from smoking homes
- Unwashed items (please clean off all pet hair, dirt and/or food)
- Breast pumps
- Car seats, car seat boosters
- We generally do not accept box store brands such as: First Impressions, Vitamin Kids, Okie Dokie, Koala Kids, Miniwear, Kids Korner, Talbots Kids etc.
How consigning works:
Your items will be reviewed and hand selected by the Beanstalk team. You may shop and wait while we review your items or enjoy our easy Drop’N Run while you run other daily errands or visit other shops in our Fremont Plaza: Whole Foods, Library, Credit Union, Starbucks, Children’s Place Bookstore, Irvington Vet, UPS and Backyard Bird.
Your selected items will then be priced, steamed and tagged by our inventory team and showcased on our sales floor for 60 days. Select non-clothing or higher end items may get extended consignment time. You will receive 40 percent of the selling price of your items and 50 percent on items priced over $100.
At the end of 60 days any unsold items will then be donated to local charities for families in need. Please note it is your responsibility to keep track of the expiration date of your items which will be provided at the time of drop off.
Unsold items are donated to a number of local charties to support local families in need. Charities we work with include PPS Clothes Closet, NW Childrens’ Foundation, Mother & Child and Teen Insight. If you would like us to add an organization to our list please let us know!
Choose cash “check” or credit:
You may choose to use your consignment dollars as credit or collect a check by stopping by either location 7 days a week during business hours. All store credit/monies on your account will expire after 2 years.
What are you waiting for?
Reselling is recycling! Your items will live on while you receive back some of your investment. Come to Beanstalk, a Children’s Consignment Store. It’s the ultimate recycling!